Sunday, September 27, 2009

Message to Family and Friends!

Well, I'm sure most of my family and friends can tell I've really been on a mission lately. Along the way I have managed to cause some of my family who joined me on facebook to block me completely. I however, would NEVER block a family member or friend. There's this little botton I can hit to hide your messages but I'm a huge fan of free speech.I'm new to blogging, this is my second posting but I plan on posting lots more and actively participating in the revolution taking place to bring my country back to the vision of our founding fathers. The government was never suppose to take care of us cradle to grave. We are a unique country, different then any other country and we are strong for a reason. This country was founded on Christian values and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Jesus is the core, the most important part of my life and without Him I have nothing. I've had to overcome many hardships in my life and this country will also have to overcome much, so it's so important to keep God the center focus in this country. Sadly the progressives and atheists have done everything they can to remove God from everything. "We hold these thruths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." The right to LIFE ! Abortion is a sin promoted by Planned Parenthood. Why should any of our tax dollars go to an industry promoting death, God has very strong words to those who harm the unborn. I could do an entire blog on this subject. Fellow Americans, this is no time to be a lukewarm Chrstian. God is very clear on what is sin in the bible and abortion is sin.
Well, I've also enjoyed meeting fellow Patriots from all over the country. I'm over joyed to say that I am not alone and the fight coming 2010-2012 will be amazing and historical, so glad to be apart of it. In the coming months I will be compiling a list of Patriot candidates from all parties that voted for free market,democracy and not bailouts, stimulus bills or Healthcare. I will be publishing their voting records and letting the facts be known to all. Meg Whitman and Gavin Newsom, I can already tell you you're not on the Patriots list. I would love to hear from other fellow Patriots and compare notes. Thanks to my very patient husband who has been so supportive of my passion for politics and encourages me, I love you so much! To my children, I love you both and hope you stay true to your faith,values and speak with boldness without fear!! God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment