Saturday, September 26, 2009

Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck has given me hope! After the 2008 election I weeped,lost hope for my country and my fellow Americans. I watched Obama tell the American people and the world who he was, who he surrounded himself with and yet we still elected him. When Glenn Beck introduced the 9-12 project I gathered some friends to the house and shared his message.I went to my very first protest on Tax Tuesday and finally saw that I wasn't alone. Glenn has given me resources and given us hope again. I started a Tea Party group in our little town and had 115+ Patriots gathered on Sept. 12th and was featured on the front page of our newspaper. Our group is always growing and it's wonderful to network with like minded people who love this country! We are not alone and yes we surround them, I have seen the fruits of our labor! I have gotten off the couch and feel like I can make a difference!God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment